Well hello there ….
Posted by Jillian
Let’s start off with an introduction. I’m Jillian, ½ of the blogging duo over here at Cubicle Chronicles (you’ll ‘meet’ Anna soon). Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I’m 26
- I live in San Francisco hands down one of the best cities in the world (I’m not bias or anything)
- Avid baseball fan – Let’s go Oakland Athletics!
- I’ve never broken a bone
- I’m kind of sarcastic and don’t take myself too seriously
- I got my Bachelors degree in Communications and now work in Marketing
- Me and onions are enemies. I despise them – the taste, the texture, the stench and pretty much their existence
- Purple is my favorite color – don’t tell my mom thought because she will think I copied her. I use to be a big fan of pink but I think I grew out of it
- I like to shorten and make up my own terms and phrases which I’m sure you’ll read once or twice (maybe more). It’s called laziness. I don’t like typing long things.
- I love black and white film photography and minored in it in college – I desperately need my own darkroom, so if anyone wants to donate one to me I would graciously accept.
So that’s enough about boring facts about me. Let’s get to the good stuff. I try to eat healthy most of the time. I have a few vices I refuse to give up (i.e. frozen yogurt, chocolate, etc). Life just isn’t worth living without frozen yogurt, chocolate and the short list of my other vices. But moderation is key. I love fruits and am getting better about eating my veggies. Broccoli and Spinach are two of my favorites.