Weekend Away Planning
- Whole Natural Almonds – I LOVE almonds and they were on sale. That’s pretty much a must buy in my book
- Whole Grain Goldfish – I know, not the healthiest of snack choices but I LOVE these things. So cheesy and good. Plus I can eat about 55 (1 serving) of them and not feel too bad
- Carrot chips – my intention on buying these was to pair it with some hummus but Target was hating on me today and didn’t have any of my favorite Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Bananas – pretty much a staple for me. So easy to throw in a bag and carry with me to curve any hunger pains throughout the day.
- Various Bars – I grabbed a few options because they are a quick go to for snacks or an easy breakfast. Somehow on all the trips I go on breakfast always seem to get the axe and my body doesn’t like that one bit.
- Water – Saw it near the checkout line and thought you can never have enough water so I tossed one in. Since it’s the only thing I usually drink might as well have some back up for my reusable water bottle.
- Ghirardelli Bar – It was on sale and let’s be real a whole weekend without a morsel of chocolate is simply unacceptable. Plus The Boyfriend will probably steal a majority of it
- Fruit/Veggies – I haven’t bought groceries in the last week so I could get rid of stuff. So whatever I have left that is eatable raw will go in the bag as well. Probably a few oranges, an apple and some broccoli maybe.
Anyone that knows me knows I’m not big on eating out. I’d much rather make my own meals and eat at home. One because I know exactly what I’m eating, can make it to my liking; it’s healthier and saves money. This is what has worked for me in my road to health journey and continues to work.