BROILED GARLIC TILAPIA
This fish recipe was so easy, delicious and light but filling. It literally took me less than a half hour to prepare dinner and was VERY good. This is definitely one I will be doing again.
- Garlic – I got the pre chopped stuff and added about 2tsps (add more if you like a more garlicy taste)
- Oregano – to taste
- 2 Tilapia fillets (other white fish would work as well)
- Parsley – to taste
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Fresh Lemon
- Lemon Juice
- Preheat broiler to low
- Rinse off Tilapia fillets and pat dry
- Place on cookie sheet
- Season with spices and top with garlic. Lightly apply lemon juice to fillets.
- Place in broiler about 7 or so inches from flame
- Fish time will vary depending on oven but should generally be between 7-10 minutes
- Take out of broiler and serve with fresh lemon slices
I served it with brown rice at The Boyfriend’s request and broccoli. I think cous cous, quinoa or other grains would be just as good as the brown rice. And since I don’t discriminate against veggies choose any veggie and I’m sure it would be just as delicious as my steamed broccoli. Next time I plan on using asparagus.
Let’s not forget the most important side ‘dish’ a delicious class of red wine. It’s a must.Enjoy