Easy chicken tacos!
I make these on days where I know I won’t feel like cooking..and they are so good.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can of drained black beans
- ~1.5 cups of corn (I use frozen)
- 1 container of salsa (I use Casa Sanchez)
- Whatever else you want to add! You can really add anything to this recipe.
- Throw all ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
I served ours on two different types of tortillas with 2% cheddar cheese and a side spinach salad.