It’s Moving Day…
I moved this past weekend, which was quite the adventure. I moved from an apartment with 2 friends from college with one flight of stairs to an apartment with The Boyfriend that had three flights of stairs. Yes, three flights of stairs. Needless to say that was A LOT of fun. Not really, but let’s pretend it was. We eventually got everything in our living room to be
stared at for days unpacked. We had the help of some good friends who we filled them with beer and pizza in return.
Everyone should be happy to know we did not eat out our first dinner in our new place. I made a family recipe of Mac & Cheese with a spinach salad. You’ll be disappointed to know that my camera died and I couldn’t locate my charger so there are few pictures. Please don’t throw tomatoes; I’m not a fan of them. IPhone to the rescue!
- 1 Package of Whole Wheat Sea Shell or Elbow Noodles
- 3-4 Cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (depends on how cheesy you like it)
- 3/4 Cup of milk (or more depending on size of dish)
- 2-3 Tbs of butter or margarine (I use very little but feel free to use more)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles to package instructions.
- Place a layer of noodles in the bottom of your ‘greased’ baking dish.
- Place a few small pieces of butter or margarine spread out on top of the noodles.
- Cover the noodles with cheddar cheese.
- Repeat for another layer.
- Pour milk directly into dish. If you are using a Pyrex (or other see through dish) I generally eyeball it and fill it about a 1/4 – 1/2 of the way up the side.
- Place in oven for about 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and slightly browning.
- Serve and enjoy!