Date Night Dessert
- 2 cups light vanilla ice cream
- 1 container fat free cool whip
- 1 pre made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 large packet of sugar free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Mix milk and ice cream in a bowl until creamy.
- Stir in chocolate pudding mix.
- Pour bowl contents into pie crust.
- Put in freezer until solidifies. Let whip cream sit out to dethaw while the pie is solidifying.
- Top pie with whip cream and any other toppings you like. I did some sliced strawberries and a little shredded chocolate.
- Freeze until about 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
We learned the hard way that you needed to let it thaw a little before serving. It was hard the first time but delicious.